Supplies are needed for this class, however, please DO NOT purchase any supplies until you receive an email from Metro, confirming that the class is running (periodically classes are cancelled due to low enrollment). An email confirmation will be sent a minimum of 2 business days prior to the class start date or you will be notified that the class has been cancelled.
Please note: If you do not receive an email as stated above, please be sure to check your spam inbox.
After receiving a class confirmation email, you must go to Bissett Stained Glass (before the first class), to choose patterns, glass, and supplies. It is located at 3104 Parsons Road (99 Street). Please call Bissett Stained Glass at 780-435-7533 with any questions.
Tool rental/supply fee (payable to Bisset Stained Glass): Approximately $100 plus GST (fee may vary depending on which glass and patterns are chosen).
- Ultra fine point “SHARPIE” marker
- Silver “SHARPIE METALLIC” marker for drawing on dark glass
- Safety glasses
- Stained glass – to complete your projects
- Roll of 60/40 solid core solder
- Glass cutter – no multi–wheeled cutters
- Patterns – must be picked up at Bissett Stained Glass
- Box large enough to transport your project and supplies
Please wear comfortable cotton clothing to class and closed toed shoes.
Bissett Stained Glass is a pet friendly environment. People with allergies to cats and dogs should take precautions.