Tool rental/supplies fee: Approximately $130 plus GST which covers materials needed (fees may vary depending on which glass and patterns are chosen by the student).
Call 780.428.1111 to ensure class is running before buying supplies.
Students must go to Bissett Stained Glass before the first class to choose patterns, glass, and supplies. It is located at 3104 Parsons Road (99 Street). Call 780.435.7533 with any questions.
- Ultra fine point “SHARPIE” marker
- Silver “SHARPIE METALLIC” marker for drawing on dark glass
- Safety glasses
- Metal cork-back ruler
- Rubber gloves (optional-needed for last class)
- Stained glass – to complete your projects
- Glass cutter – no multi–wheeled cutters
- Lead board - Plywood bas (12"X16") with a raised right angle
- Patterns – must be picked up at Bissett Stained Glass
- Box large enough to transport your project and supplies
Please wear comfortable cotton clothing to class. No open toed shoes.
Bissett Stained Glass is a pet friendly environment - people with allergies to cats and dogs should take precautions.